Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Milani Blush in Pink Craze

Milani Blush in Pink Craze, this is a baby pink blush. I really like this blush, it is a light pink blush that is very pretty on the cheeks. Its a warm tone pink which makes it great for my completion. I like to apply it to the apples of my cheeks, to give me that winter rosy glow.   
This is a matte blush that is decently pigmented and a little will go a long way.  The formula isn't chalky and yet very soft and it applies very nicely to the skin. It blends very easily over my face after my powder foundation.  The packaging of the blush is nice as well, I like the clear top and gold theme packaging.  The size of the packaging is also nice. Its smalls and too the point. there is no extra packaging that is making it bulky or an awkward shape.

 Overall this is a great blush, pigmented and a gorgeous color.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar