Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Serum Review: m-61 Vitablast C Serum Pad

m-61 Vitablast C Serum Pad


Availability: This is exclusive to bluemercury.com and macys.com as well as their respective physical store locations. The retail pricing is $38 for a 10-pack ($3.80 each before tax) or $86 ($2.87  each before tax) for a 30-pack.

Would I buy this? 

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to bluemercury.com

This revolutionary super glow serum pad targets dullness to instantly create a radiant complexion. A pure dose of 15% stabilized vitamin C helps to support naturally-recurring collagen production, promote a more even tone, diminish the look of dark spots and protect against environmental stressors.
BENEFITS
Revolutionize your skincare routine with this convenient and effective vitamin C serum pad that targets dullness to instantly create a radiant complexion in a single swipe! A pure dose of active, dermatologist-loved ingredients is delivered in a revolutionary portable format. Vitablast C™ Serum Pad is great for the client who has dull skin, has lost radiance and is concerned about hyperpigmentation and/or environmental stressors. Use post cleansing and exfoliation, pre-moisturizer.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to bluemercury.com
KEY INGREDIENTS
A pure dose of 15% stabilized vitamin C helps to support naturally-recurring collagen production, promote a more even tone, diminish the look of dark spots and protect against environmental stressors.
Vitamin E helps to hydrate, nourish and soothe the skin.
Antioxidant gallic acid naturally brightens the complexion.
This also contains:
Glycerin: A humectant which draws moisture from the air into the skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid - this can hold up to 1000x its weight in water and acts as a humectant to draw water into the skin and assist in keeping it there.

What is the texture like?
I'd say the serum this is soaked in feels like a traditional serum - kind of viscous but still liquidy.

Is this scented?
This has that odd scent that unscented products tend to have... I wish it smelled citrusy. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
I really like this serum pad - I feel like it left my skin looking soft and radiant and added a nice boost of hydration. I feel like I'll have to use this a bit more long-term to see if they give me any type of glow or anything like that.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for consideration, I am not obligated or being compensated to mention it on this blog. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar