Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Empties #1

Hi everyone,
Ever since I started this blog, I've wanted to do an empties post. Unfortunately, I take the longest time to use up products. But recently I've finished lots of things in a relatively short space of time, so here is my first Empties Post.

Ikea Cinnamon and Apple Candle


I've tried a few Ikea candles, some I really like, some I haven't and unfortunately this one fell into the latter category. It just didn't really give off any scent at all. I had it for awhile before burning it, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it (do candles go off?) but still, I didn't have it that long. Also, as you can see in the pictures, it burned down really weirdly, leaving a load of wax in the bottom.

Nivea Pure and Natural Body Lotion

Again, I wasn't overly impressed with this body lotion (it won't be all negative reviews I promise). It smelled nice and it claims to be all natural, if you're into that sort of thing, but it just took ages to dry in and wasn't actually that moisturising.

Aloe Vera Vaseline

From the not so good Aloe Vera things to the very good. Finally I have something positive to say! I really like Vaseline, it's the only lip balm I ever use. It's just very moisturising. And cheap. And the little pots last for ages. The Aloe Vera one is one of my favourites, I really like the smell off it.

Superdrug Nail Polish Remover Pads
Yeah, these weren't such a favourite of mine. They just didn't take off nail varnish that well, I found myself having to scrub at my nails. Also the pads left a kind of greasy residue on my hands after using them. They just weren't the best. I've tried some from Aldi before that were actually much better.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
I don't claim to be an expert on foundation, I haven't tried that many of them, but I do know that of those I've tried this is by far my favourite. It just matches my skin really well, and I really like the coverage it gives, it's not too heavy. It also lasts a really long time. I think I'm on my third bottle of this at the moment.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Again, I'm not extremely well versed in concealers, but I do know that I like this one a heck of a lot. It literally covers up anything, but without getting to cakey. If I had one complaint about this concealer it's that the range of colours that they have isn't very good; I think they only have four. At the moment I'm using Shade 1 Fair, but it's just that bit too pale for me, but Shade 2 is too orange. But that's only a minor complaint, I can make it work.

Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner
I'm pretty sure that I've talked about this on this blog before, but anyway, I really liked this liquid liner. It was really black, and stayed put all day. If you're on the market for an affordable liquid eyeliner, I would highly recommend this one.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar