Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Now that Thanksgiving is over, we're down to under a month until Christmas! I still don't have any wrapping paper (but stockings are on their way from Target.com) and I need a wreath. Everyone in my condo complex has one hanging up and I feel left out.

I did this look and was really happy with how it came out. It's using the Darling Girl Christmas items (affectionately called Darling Deer Christmas) that I will be reviewing in a later post, probably tomorrow. So this is not only a look for you but a bit of a preview!

Don't forget to enter my e.l.f. giveaway here, it ends on December 3: http://cydonianmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/11/huge-elf-giveaway.html





FACE:
- Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Maybelline Super Stay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Mac MSF in Semi Precious Crystal Pink

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue
- Darling Girl eyeshadows in Dasher (inner corner), Comet (lid and inner lower lashline) and Vixen (outer crease and outer lower lashline)
- e.l.f. Shimmer Pencil in Grassy Green (upper lashline)
- Sephora Nano Liner in Azur Blue (lower waterline)
- Maybelline One by One Mascara (Black)

LIPS:
- Darling Girl Kiss You Off: Color Rich Balm in Poisoned Plum

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar