Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mac Toledo Eyeshadow Palette : Bell Greens




 
I've had my eye on this palette ever since it was released last year, I just love the combination of colours! And as always with the limited edition Mac collections, the packagings fab! I do love Mac shadows, they have nothing on urban decay but I am a fan. As you can see from the swatches, the matte shades in this palette have a lot better pay off than the shimmery colours, which is usually the case with most brands. As always with Mac shadows, they are really lovely and creamy and pretty long wearing even without a primer.

I didn't actually realise when I bought the palette, but it has charcoal brown in, which amoung many bloggers and makeup artist is a stable, its a great crease colour I have to say! The lime green is a bit of a scary colour to me but I'm going to try to fit it in somewhere at some point (maybe...) I've managed to make a few cute looks with this palette though so I'm happy with that. But...if you're anything like me, having this in your collection, regardless of its use is fab, Mac just seem to always get it so on point with their collections, my poor, poor bank balance! 

Let me know if you like this palette as much as I do!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar