Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OOTD: GAP Faux Fur Vest + Driving through Kansas

If you follow my blog you know that I was in Kansas for Thanksgiving with my boyfriend.  After having spent our days eating (everything in sight), and watching movies, it was time to move on and visit some of his college buddies.
So we packed into our mini-van rental, and drove.
And drove.

Kansas is flat.  It's got a lot of land and few buildings out near the open road.  It was definitely different for me to see the natural landscape, and lack of skyscrapers, but it was a welcomed change.  It was peaceful and I was happy.

Oh, and I'd like to dispel a popular misconception: tumbleweeds do not constantly 'tumble' throughout the landscape my friends.  In fact, I didn't see any while I was there (inside joke, sort of).


Dressing for a cold weather climate can be a bit challenging because you're not spending most of your time outside (hopefully) so the moment you get indoors, and the heat is on, you have to peel off all of your layers.  Because of this, I kept it simple; I didn't really accessorize this look so that the feature would be the vest.

So...how to wear a vest? Easy. Long sleeves, leggings and boots - the official cold weather uniform.






What I'm Wearing: 

Vest: GAP Fitted Puffer Vest(Take 25% off w/ code GAP25) - Similar here & here & here( 40% off).
Leggings: Newport News (sold out) - Similar here & here.
Boots: Sofft via 6pm.com Claremont style. (Unbeatable price - from $189 to $60!! And SO comfortable/ TTS) Available in black here.
Oxblood Sweater: Gap (Soldout) similar here & here.
White Fleece: Old Navy Women's Performance Fleece V-Neck.  This is only $8! And with your Old Navy card you can save 30% using code STUFFSAVE; if you don't have a card, you can save 20% at checkout by entering code ONHOLIDAY.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar